Seiko 5 Sports Brian May 2022 Limited Edition. Designed in collaboration with legendary Queen
guitarist – and long-time Seiko fan – Brian May, this distinctive timepiece will be produced in a
Limited Edition of only 12,500 worldwide. Inspired by May’s treasured “Red Special” guitar, the
red and black dial includes a subtle wood-texture pattern, as well as a day/date calendar and
luminous hands and markers. To complete the picture, the black nylon strap features guitar
string striping. The durable stainless steel case, in gold finish with a uni-directional rotating
elapsed timing bezel, offers a screwdown, see-through back featuring May’s signature. Visible
underneath is the 24-jewel automatic movement with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour,
a power reserve of approximately 41 hours and manual winding capability. Packaged in a
collectors’ box styled to resemble a guitar case. 10 bar, 100M Water Resistant
Seiko 5 Sports Brian May Red Special Limited Edition
- Limited Edition - only 12,500 pieces made worldwide.
- Unique Textured Dial - Red and black dial with wood-texture pattern evoking May’s “Red Special” guitar.
- Special Exhibition Caseback - Screwdown see-through caseback with May’s signature.
- Limited Edition Box - Packaged in a Limited Edition collectors’ box.
- In-house Automatic Movement - The Seiko caliber 4R36 is a 24-jewel automatic movement that beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 41 hours, and offers manual winding capability.
- Dive Time Bezel - Uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Day/Date Window - Located @ 3 o'clock
- Gold Tone Stainless Steel - 316L Stainless Steel w/ Gold Tone IP Coating.